Sunday, October 10, 2004

Thursday and Friday

Thursday- I finally spoke to Tater's math teacher. We have a conference scheduled for Monday. I get to meet with all the teachers in his block. Since math is the only class he is failing, I wasn't expecting to meet with all the teachers. I'm curious as to where this will go.

I felt ambitious so I hung orange Halloween lights on the house. I'm have the only house on the street that is lit up in an eerie orange glow. I also poured an entire bag of fire ant killer on the front lawn. Since it's been so wet and dreary, I haven't spend much time in the yard so I didn't realize how many ant hills I had. The biggest ant hills is a good 2 feet in diameter. This is unacceptable. I want zero ant hills in my yard. I fucking hate fire ants.

Tater brought home a permission slip for tutoring. Why Mr. F didn't mention this during our phone conversation just a few hours before? Much to Taters displeasure, I signed the permission slip. He will now attend tutoring every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, and I will have to pick him up from school on these days. I already miss the lazy afternoons of waiting for the bus to bring Tater home. I'm so lazy.

Friday-Satan and I were sitting on the swing. She was talking about the wedding, again. It was the same ol' same ol', until her light bulb went off. Then she informed me, "I have a good idea. When my daddy come back from Iraq. He can marry you." heh

That's a swell idea, don't you think?

The ants, the ones that were suppose to die 24 hours after being poisoned. Were alive and kicking. This pissed me off. So I bitched to Granny. Per her recommendation, I generously soaked the ant hill and the fire ant granules. As I chanted. "die mother fuckers, die." I thought the chant would add some voodoo like qualities and would warrant a success. I was wrong.

No comments: