Monday, October 18, 2004

Goals, blogging and such

My first goal was to blog more often. I'm doing pretty well with that. I could do even better and blog every day. But I will get there eventually.

If you haven't noticed, I'm lazy and rarely answer my comments. I do appreciate the comments, really I do. In fact, I sometimes check several times a day to see if anyone left a comment. I get school girl giddy when I see a new comment.

So my new blogging goal is to answer comments. I have been inspired by Zoot. She is so cool, because she always replies to my comments via email. This makes me feel extra special. Because I'm starved for attention? Anyway, I'm not yet that ambitious, but I will remember to save that for a future blogging goal.

My weight loss goal has been pushed to the wayside. I desperately want to be cute and thin, yet I'm doing very little to reach my goal. Stress is part of the reason, the other part is that I've been avoiding everything that has anything to do with weight loss, like exercise. My original
goal was to lose 30 to 40 pounds. Forty would put me at the weight I was when we were married, but thirty seems more realistic.

I am confidant that I can do it this time, because I've found the right motivation. I think.



No comments: