Monday, July 05, 2004

I'm going on vacation. Woo Hoo!

I'm doing my happy dance because I'm going on vacation. I am not looking forward to traveling by myself with 3 rambunctious kidlets. But on the bright side, I'm sure my traveling adventures will lead to many great blog entries.

Where am I going? To the The Heart of it All . I will be spending 2 fun filled weeks at my parents house. It's a little place that I like to call hell.

My mother has purchased plane tickets for us. Isn't that nice? She can be quite nice, when she isn't bitching at me. I have been told that she can't wait to see me. Um, yeah, whatever. I know the real reason she splurged on the tickets was so she could get her hands on the kidlets. I'm not going to complain, too much. I am going to complain a little. heh

I am looking forward to my vacation. A break will do me some good. I have been very grouchy lately. Yesterday, I yelled at the kidlets. Not my normal slightly raised voice yell. Nope, it was one of those loud enough for the neighbors to hear. They all think I'm crazy. So I'm sure that much gossip has ensued, and CPS has been added to their speed dials.

CJ has promised to take me out. Let me enjoy the night life once again, if only for a few hours. My mother has agreed to keep all the kidlets. She may change her mind when she sees what a mama's boy Fang is.

I also hope to make a side trip to Cincinnati to see two of my forum friends, Sandy and Katie.

No comments: