Saturday, June 26, 2004

Snoop Dog Style

I love Snoop Dogg. So I'm am giving you the oportunity to view my blog Snoop Dogg style.

Here is yesterdays entry in Snoop Dogg fashion. heh

Are yo' ass frisky?

I had go get a new ID card n' shit. Not a chore I wuz looking forward , but that shiznit had be done, know what I'm sayin'? I knew I would be sitting in a waiting room fo' far longer than 3 kids would enjoy n' shit.

I hate going on post." Because I am such a dumbass I always decide go when that shiznit's busy, like right after lunch n' shit. Which means, I had sit in a long ass line n' shit. Then flash my 'bout expire ID card just get on post, know what I'm sayin'? I finally get on post, 'n locate da place that I need be, know what I'm sayin'? Wouldn't yo' ass know that shiznit, da parking lot wuz full, know what I'm sayin'? I had drive around fo' 10 minutes just find a place park n' shit. All that time Satan is talking non-stop, 'n I'm trying not scream, know what I'm sayin'?

"Mommy, is this where my daddy works?"

"Yes, when tha dude is crib, this is where Daddy works." "

"Mommy, I see my daddy over there, know what I'm sayin'? "

"No yo' ass don't. Your Daddy is in Iraq." "

"Mommy, are we in Iraq?"

"No n' shit. We are in Texas, know what I'm sayin'? "

"Mommy, why are we in Texas?'

"Because we live here." "

"Mommy, why do we live in TX." " I think I let out a scream at this point, know what I'm sayin'?

Of course da only parking space that I could find wuz izzall da way at da end of da row n' shit. I had walk a long way wit three kidlets, in this miserable TX heat." Good thing I remembered bring da stroller." Once inside, things started looking up because I wuz da first in line, know what I'm sayin'? How could things go wrong now? I has bad luck, that's how, know what I'm sayin'?

Why can't these things ever be simple? I don't has a power of attorney, but I do has a copy of da orders." I wuz told that this wuz izzall that wuz needed, 'n that shiznit would be easy 'n painless n' shit. I wuz lied , know what I'm sayin'?

I get up da desk, 'n da first thing I am asked is, "Do yo' ass has a copy of yo' power of attorney?"

"No, I wuz told that shiznit wasn't needed." "

"We usually require a power of attorney n' shit. "

"There ain't much I can do 'bout that, as yo' ass can see from da orders my husband is in Iraq n' shit. "

"Yes, I can see that, but a POA is required, know what I'm sayin'? "

I am cursing under my breath at this point, know what I'm sayin'? And 'bout 15 muthas has already been give numbers 'n told sit down 'n wait, know what I'm sayin'? This means that I am no longer first, 'n izzall da seats in da waiting area are full, know what I'm sayin'? GRRRRRRRR! Finally, I am given a paper fill out, 'n told wait n' shit. Someone will call my name shortly, know what I'm sayin'? After waiting fo' an eternity, 'n never hearing my name called n' shit. I go up da front desk ax if I am going be afiable get my ID today, know what I'm sayin'? Because my name has yet be called." I wuz quickly informed that they never call out names, they go by numbers." So now I am given a number, which once again puts me at da end of da line n' shit. I hate waiting n' shit. I hate that shiznit n' shit. I hate that shiznit." I hate that shiznit n' shit.

This time while I'm waiting, I am assaulted wit stupidity." Staff Sgt, know what I'm sayin'? Fuckhead sits down beside me, 'n suddenly tha dude is over taken wit a dumbass attack n' shit. Which causes tha dude's ass touch Fang n' shit. Fang is mama's boy, 'n tha dude does not allow strangers touch tha dude's ass, know what I'm sayin'? So tha dude screams at da top of tha dude's lungs, which causes everyone stare, know what I'm sayin'? It also prompts a nosey old bat ax me, "yo' ass 'n yo' husband gots be frisky?" Huh? What da hell kind of person ax a stranger that?

I just looked at her like brizzle had 3 heads, know what I'm sayin'? Which is apparently hella similar my 'please continue annoy da hell out of me' look." So brizzle kept talking, "What, is there 9 or 10 months between yo' shorties?" I be like, "Um no, know what I'm sayin'? It's really none of yo' business, but due da extra large size of da wee one." I can easily see how yo' ass would jump that hella wrong conclusion." Satan is three 'n a half, while Fang is only 15 months old." "

Even after my rude explanation, which should has shut her up, know what I'm sayin'? She kept on talking n' shit. I hate stupid muthas."

Shortly after that my number wuz called, know what I'm sayin'? I only had sit there fo' two hours get a ID card that expired Feb 17, 2005. At which point, I am supposed use my handy dandy teleporter get DH from Iraq TX n' shit. Because tha dude's presence is needed at da ID office n' shit. UGH!

No comments: