Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Tattoos

This is CJ's tattoo. This pic is a little blurry. I was changing the settings on the camera. Since I haven't yet read the instructions that came with the camera, this picture didn't turn out very well.

This symbol has something to do with Lacuna Coil, and means endless spiral. At least, I think that's what she said. It's on the middle of her back. The tattoo artist (I wish I could remember his name) wanted her to put on a tube top, to provide him with easy access. ;) She declined, and then had SAS cut out the back of her shirt. Since we weren't allowed to take pictures in the studio, I missed this picture taking opportunity.

I thought CJ was going to pass out from her fear of the pain. I tried to reassure her, and told her several times that it would not hurt. For some reason, she always refuses to listen to me. Even though I'm always right. Always! Afterwards she admitted that the anticipation was the worst part.

She is now an addict. As I type, she is planning tattoo number two. I'm so proud.

This is my turtle. I put it just above my ankle. I really like it. I wanted to get something similar to this when I was living in Hawaii, but I never had the opportunity.

Satan and Fang are now tattoo artist in the making. They have taken to scribbling all over themselves each and every time they get an ink pen into their chubby little hands. They aren't writing on the walls or the furniture, so I'm not complaining.

No comments: