Wednesday, June 09, 2004

I have blog envy.

I want a cool blog. Something like any of these or this and I want a photo blog.

If I had a cool blog theme, what would it be? I imagine a Wonder woman theme. Because I'm a wonderful woman, and when I was a kid I wanted to be wonder woman. Remember underoos? I had wonder woman underoos. They made me cool, or so I thought at the time. I loved them so so much. I would put them on, then I would run through the house spinning in circles. I also use to jump off the couch and try to "fly" when I watched Fame, but I was a very odd child.

Or I could have a turtle theme. I like turtles. Hell, I had one tattooed on my leg. I think this means I really like turtles. I could do a Hawaiian, sea turtle, flip flop theme. But since I now live in Texas, that would somehow be wrong.

For now I will settle on my little flower picture. I took that picture. Isn't it pretty? I don't know what it is. I planted red dahlia bulbs that I bought at Lowes. But they grew into flowers that look like purple and white daisies. Much prettier than the red dahlias that I thought I planted.

Check this out. Looks like my dreams have finally come true.

No comments: