Sunday, June 06, 2004

The pond

The kidlets now have a pool. We spent all day getting the pool up and filled with water. It shouldn't have taken all day, but I had 3 very eager helpers.

Tater is only semi-impressed with the pool. He thinks we should have gone bigger. I think not. Fang only mildly enjoys it because he slipped and his head went under. That shook him up. Satan is in love. She has repeatadly told me, "Mommy, I love my pond." That's right she says pond. This is why I have taken to calling her Ellie Mae. But I think I will stop. DH informed me that if I continue to call Satan, Ellie Mae. He will begin calling me Granny. That's not funny.

See the kidlets playing in the pool here. I'm too lazy to upload the pics one at a time here. So you must click on the link to view them.

No comments: