Monday, July 12, 2004

To blog

I should do this blog thing more often. I really have lots to say. But finding the time, otherwise know as pulling myself away from the forum drama is hard to do. Then there is the fact that I write something to only shut the browser with out saving. *doh* Or I type up something then delete it because it wasn't my best work. Which is really the most laughable reason considering that I have no best work.

So my mid summer resolution is to blog. But don't expect much until after the first of August. Because I'm going on vacation. Right at this very moment I should be cleaning out the fridge and packing. Instead I sit here wondering why I don't blog more often. You guess it, I am the Queen of procrastination. It's quite amazing really that I get anything accomplished.

No comments: