Monday, July 12, 2004

The wedding.

I'm still not packing. Because it just occurred to me that I forgot to blog about the wedding.

Hoochie and Tony are now married. For a few weeks in fact. I missed it. I'm still waiting on pictures. CJ was the wedding photographer. Because she is pretty good with a camera, and no one wanted to pay for a professional. Perhaps this will lead CJ on a new career path. Since she is miserable at her current job.

Anywho, the wedding was great, or so I heard. It took place at a lovely park. Where another family was having a family reunion. This part cracks me up. The other family pulled up lawn chairs and watched the wedding. All the while snapping pictures. Afterwards, they (the other family) followed into the building where the reception was. Where they also snapped pictures of the cake, the decorations etc.

All I can say is, their family must be hella boring. Or my family is so freakish and circus like that strangers feel the need to snap pics in order to prove their own normalcy. I'm betting that it was reason #2. heh

No comments: