Tuesday, July 13, 2004

crazy pills

So instead of locating my misplaced suitcases. I am playing with my blog. If I put tomorrow's date, will the entry show up now or tomorrow?

Since I'm here, I will share this blond moment brought to you by DH.

DH hasn't been feeling well lately. Tired, ran down and achy. He went to see the doc. They aren't sure what is wrong with him, but they did give him some Celebrex for his achy joints.

DH called and our conversation went something like this.

Me- How are you feeling? Still achy?

DH- Yeah, I went back to sick hall, and they gave me celebrex. Aren't those crazy pills?

Me (rolling on floor with laughter)- No, dipshit. Those are for arthritis.

DH- I remember the commercial, and I think they are crazy pills.

Me (speaking slowly)- No, they are not crazy pills. Celebrex is for arthritis.

Me (now sarcastic) But I think you should go back to sick hall and see about getting some crazy pills.

DH (sarcastically)- Ha ha ha. You're not as funny as you look.

Me-Oh, but I am. heh

FWIW DH and I do speak to each other like this all the time. It's true love, I tell ya.

* I just checked. My entry isn't showing up. That's good to know. Because now I can blog into the future.

No comments: