Wednesday, July 14, 2004

I miss the food, not the family.

I'm almost completely packed now. Yay for me. But I made a huge mistake. I drank way too many Cokes. Now I'm riding out a caffeine high. I need to be in bed. Sleeping. But no, I'm ready to bounce off the walls. I'm going to be very tired and grouchy. Feel sorry for the kidlets, and strangers at the air port.

I was beginning to get panicked. I couldn't find my bathing suit. I'm not in the mood to bathing suit shop. Nothing like looking at your pudgy self in a full length mirror to ruin a perfectly good vacation. I would much rather spaz about the extra weight when I get back home. Maybe this time I will stick to a diet.

There is no sense in trying to diet now. Because I am going to eat my weight in fresh Krispy Kreme doughnuts (It saddens me to think that the only Krispy Kreme's that I can get here are stale gas station ones.) I also must have White Castle, Plank's, Donatos, Zamarelli's Pizza and huge quantities of my grandma's fudge. It's not my family or even OH that I miss. No, I miss the food. Lot's of wonderful, delicious, tasty food that I can not get here in central TX.

I hope my clothes still fit at the end of my vacation.

No comments: