Monday, April 26, 2004

DH called

DH finally called. I was doing my happy dance.

I hate that he tries to down play the danger. Tells me "things aren't that bad here." Right after telling me that they get mortar attacks every fucking day, and that some female soldier committed suicide. Sounds like a lovely vacation doesn't it?

He put in for his leave. Woo Hoo I hope it gets approved. I am so looking forward to seeing him.

*Warning the rest of this entry is nothing more than a hate filled rant. *

He told me to make sure that I don't tell anyone about his leave because we will need that time. YAY! I was all set to threaten his life if he told his family. Because I know that Marie would find a way to be here. That would be bad. Very bad. Ugly, angry bad. Can you tell that I'm still angry with Marie? The stupid bitch.

Get this, DH's sister emailed DH to tell him that I was nice and called Marie on Saturday. That seems innocent and not so bad. Until she added, "It's not like they expected anything like that from her, but well, let's just leave it at that." What the fuck was that all about? Didn't expect what? That I would act in a manner different than they would? That my head is not up my ass? That I am not an immature dipshit that thinks the world revolves around me?

Let me say this, I hate Marie. Truly. I know that hate is a waste of time and energy. For the most part, I am a hate free person. I experience displeasure, dislike, disgust, and all sorts of other negative emotions. But hate? Not so much, until these last few months. I have put up with a lot of shit over the past 12 years from that woman. I have always tried to be the bigger person, and take DH's feelings into consideration since the stupid bitch is his mom. At this point in my life I am no longer able to play nice with her. She over stepped her bounds, and I am finished with her. I have enough stress in my life. I refuse to keep her selfish, childish games in my life.

No comments: