Friday, April 23, 2004

Blondie lied.

Blondie called me several weeks ago to inform me that Hoochie had it all. All being every freaking kitchen gadget one could own. From waffle iron to Longaberger recipe box. And that I would be wasting my time and money buying anything on the registry. This is why I was brain storming and came up with the McD's gift certificates. Anyway, Hoochie had a Home Interior party last night at her new apartment. CJ went. CJ instant messages me this morning saying "um, your sister is a big fat liar." Well, she didn't use those exact words, but I know how to read between the lines.

CJ isn't blood, and doesn't carry that dreaded I would rather die than tell the truth gene. So of course I believe CJ. Apparently Hoochie does need all the shit that is on her registry. I want to kick my sisters ass. Since I live in TX and she lives in OH, this will be quite difficult. I need plane tickets. Since I haven't the money to purchase plane tickets. Please donate to my Kick Blondie's Ass fund. For your convenience I use paypal.

DH, I will give you the Survivor highlights later. I am sad because there are only three episodes left.


No comments: