Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Chickens feeding ducks

As you know, I'm the bestest mom ever. So when the kidlets begged me to take them to McDonlad's for dinner. I said "yes." Then when the added "and to the park to feed the ducks?" I again said "yes." This was going to be a great afternoon.

I know you must be thinking, children that beg to go to the park to feed the ducks, must love ducks. Right? Wrong. Tater and Satan wouldn't get out of the van. In fact, they were only rolling the window down a crack and throwing out a little bit of bread. Then they would hurry to roll the window back up, before the killer ducks attacked them. Fang and I were not in the van, and strangely we were not being attacked by the killer ducks.

Wanna know the best part? I have pictures. Pictures of two little chickens throwing bread out a crack in the window to ducks. Not just any ducks, killer, eat small children alive ducks. It's moments like these, that make me happy to own a camera.


No comments: