Monday, April 12, 2004

1st post at blog city.

Well, this is my second attempt at a blog. I tried blogger, it was OK. I really have nothing else to judge the quality of a blog site on. Other than my own craziness. That's right I'm crazy. Not in a I need to seek mental help kind of crazy, but in a foolish unrestrained way.

I have a big problem. Huge. I call it open mouth insert foot syndrome. I say what I think as soon as I think it. Which basically means that I provide much entertainment for others. If I'm not pissing them off of course. They often walk away and say "that crazy bitch." Hence the name of my blog. Well, it was a toss up between potty mouth and crazy bitch. Perhaps I should have used potty mouthed crazy bitch. Nah, that would have been to wordy.

I can't spell to save my life. Do not bother pointing this out to me. I know I can't spell. If you point it out, you won't be providing constructive criticism. You will be poking fun. Then I would in turn have to make fun of you. It wouldn't be pretty. It would cause me to break out "my dad can beat up your dad" or something equally ridiculous.

In case you haven't noticed, I use commas liberally. Meaning, I, put, commas, everywhere. You are probably asking, did she not learn how to use a frekin' comma in school? Indeed I did, but I am a rule breaker. A rebel. If I feel the need for a comma, then a comma, I will use. Strangely or not I never use semi colons.

Please add comments telling me how much you love me. If love isn't your emotion of choice. Use adoration, esteem, worship, lust, regard, piety, yearning, infatuation. Bet you didn't think I knew a word like piety. I will have you know that I am smarter than the abundant use of commas makes me look.

Oh yeah, I am happily married to DH. He is my dick head. I love him so, because he is hot. I'm shallow. I also have three kidlets. Tater, Satan and Fang. Tater is 10 and he is in 4th grade. Satan is my 3 1/2 year old evil princess. Evil being the key word. Fang is the baby, he is 13 months old and cuddly as can be. He gives me slobbery kisses and big hugs.

No comments: