Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Beer and sex. What could be sweeter?

I have a new favorite drink. I haven't actually tried it yet, so I don't know if its any good. I just want to be able to say, "I will be having some TommyKnocker JackWhacker." When people ask me what I would like to drink. heh Is that not the funniest thing ever? Or maybe I'm just easily amused.

The mail was good to me today. I got not one, but two letters from DH. One was long as hell. He wrote me a sex letter. Woo Hoo, but now I am shamed. Because the sex letter I sent him went like this. You. Me. Hot. Horny. Sex. My so called letter was a long paragraph. hehe I didn't waste any time. DH's letter was 13 pages long and full of detail. Very planned out and thoughtful. He loves me so. He also lust after me because I have a big black girl bootie. Lust + bootie = true love.

No comments: