Thursday, September 02, 2004

Sappy email

I was reading another military wifes blog. Which I thought I blogrolled, but can't find now. She had an entry where she posted an email from her husband. It was so sweet and sappy. It almost brought tears to my eyes. He spoke of how he watches the sun come up and the warmth makes him think of her. How he missed her and can't wait to embrace her again.

At that point I was feeling rather sad. I decided to reread the last email DH sent me. Here is his version of sappy. LOL Have I mentioned yet that DH is trying to bring about an 80's slang revival?

hello dope wife,

so how the hell are you? im tired and hot. its frickin hot here.

i think im going to let my hair grow out. just the top. so i can flip it back and
look cool. i cant wait to get home to bang you. i will give it to you daily
just for you of course. i am so ready to go home and not even come back.
well i guess im done bitching. i will try to catch you on im.

i love you and miss you.

love,
your frickin hot husband

ps send p0rn.

No comments: