Sunday, September 19, 2004

Border patrol

I'm lazy and in a mood. My creative juices aren't flowing as they should. I think a boy friend could fix that for me. ;)

My mood came from being pissed at DH. He informed me that his sis could hook him up with a job in KY, at Toyota. Working a futurless, economy based assembly line job, that pays less than what he makes now. He claims he wasn't really considering it, but he was. I swear the heat really gets to him some days. I wanted to bitch slap him. Since I couldn't reach through the phone and beat him about the head and shoulders, I told him to get the divorce paper work started because I was not moving to KY. If he wants to live near the evil Marie I can't stop him, but he will be moving there alone.

Yesterday, I found out that DH had successfully removed his head from his ass. YAY! Now his plan is to take a border patrol job. He will go to SC for 5 months of paid training. Then he will be assigned to southern CA, TX, NM, or AZ. Isn't it cool that I know the 2 letter abbreviations to all 50 states. All because I worked in a mail room once. It's the little things like this that go right to my head. heh

No comments: