Sunday, September 05, 2004

destructive much?

Tater is driving me crazy. The other day he tried to do pull ups on the towel rack in the bathroom. Towel racks are made to hold thing like wet towels not growing boys. Needless to say, the bathroom is now with out a towel rack. And there are 4 large holes that are going to require putty, sanding and paint. GRRRRRRRRRR!

Yesterday, we were in the van. I was driving along minding my own business. Singing along with the radio, when I heard a loud snap. I looked over at Tater, who was holding the sun visor in his lap. He gave me the 'what, I didn't do anything' look. Then he said matter of factly, "I thought it was suppose to come off."

This caused me to have bad 'I want to hurt my child' thoughts. Luckily, I was driving, and was able to count to 1,000 to cool off. He is now grounded for 2 weeks, and must sit in the back seat of the van until further notice.

No comments: