Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I'm a cloud

Satan's has been so adorable and sweet lately.

Today, she wanted to wash her toy dishes. I figured it would keep her busy for a few minutes, so I agreed. She gently placed her plastic toy dishes in the sink, so they wouldn't break. She added just a squirt of dish soap. Then she filled the sink with the spray hose, which created massive bubbles. She was happily scrubbing away and most importantly not getting into anything. So I decided this would be a great time to give Fang a hair cut.

I was engrossed in buzzing Fang's head, and not paying much attention to the quiet in the kitchen. As I was about to put the clippers away, I see a flash of naked skin. Then I hear muffled giggles. I run to the kitchen thinking the worst. i was happily surprised to see Satan stripped down to her strawberry shortcake panties, covered in bubbles. She was gleefully dancing around the kitchen. I was wondering what in the hell is my child doing, and trying not to laugh. When she noticed me standing there, she looked up and matter of factly said, "I'm a cloud. I'm dancing like a cloud."

I'm going to miss her when she grows up. :(

No comments: