Friday, August 13, 2004

School starts on Monday

Last night was meet the teacher night. Tater has 4 teachers. This means he gets to change classes. They also get real lockers with combination locks. Tater is very excited about this. Tater's best friend A is also in the same group. A's mother and I believe that this may lead to a problem. Last year they were in the same class and they got into trouble a few times for talking and clowning.

I am aggravated because I came away with very little information. There were too many people vying for the teachers attention. This made it impossible for me to ask all the questions that I wanted to ask.This means that I will have to make phone calls. I hate making phone calls. I stand firm in my belief that all things of importance to me should be on the Internet. Therefore I can peruse the information at my leisure. Now to get the rest of the world to come to my way of thinking.

Good news is that I'm almost caught up on my blog reading. If everyone could take a short break until further notice that would be great. ;)

No comments: