Friday, December 24, 2004

My 3

I'm late. I finally have my 3 things.

Three names you go by

  1. Stacy. Do not call me Stace.
  2. Woman, this is what DH calls me. Isn't he romantic?
  3. mom/mommy

Three screen names you have:

  1. Snarky Tattooed Heathen
  2. Sxyfletch
  3. Krzykurls
Three things you like about yourself:
  1. my sense of humor
  2. my hair
  3. my winning personality ;)

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:

  1. my stomach. After having 3 c-sections, I am in desperate need of a tummy tuck.
  2. my hair. It's a love hate relationship.
  3. my hands. I have little, old woman hands.

Three parts of your heritage:

  1. American. I once asked my grandma what our heritage was, she told me American.
  2. Irish.
  3. I am also part Native American. My grandpa's mother was 100% native American. I can't get much information out of any of my crazy family members, so I'm not positive which tribe she was from. Researching my family tree is on my to do list. So ask me again in 15 -20 years.
Three things that scare you:
  1. the current US administration. I'm keeping Dmouse's answer because it doesn't get any scarier than that.
  2. My children growing up. I want to keep them young forever. Well, at least a bit longer.
  3. DH. His safety while in Iraq.
Three of your everyday essentials:
  1. chap stick. I must have smooth soft lips.
  2. Lotion. I'm a lotion whack. I have to apply it 70 times a day.
  3. Ice maker. I must have ice in everything I drink. Even when it's cold outside.
Three things you are wearing right now:
  1. t-shirt
  2. flannel pj pants
  3. fuzzy slippers
Three of your favorite bands/artists at the moment:
  1. I don't have a good answer to answer this. I rarely get to listen to grown up music. I'm afraid people would laugh if I put the Wiggles.
Three of your favorite songs at present:
  1. Fang singing Fro tee no man.
  2. Satan's version of All star. Somebody once told me the world was macaroni. heh
  3. ABC's as sung by Satan and Fang.
Three things you want to try in the next 12 months:
  1. just saying no to Coke
  2. water. drinking lots of it
  3. sleeping. all night long without interruption.
Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
  1. laughter.
  2. great sex
  3. trust

Two truths and a lie:

  1. I can't wait for Christmas to be done and over.
  2. I can't wait for DH to come home
  3. I love love love fire ants. (I must, since I blog about them all the damn time.)

Three physical things about the opposite (or same) sex that appeals to you:

  1. Hands. Big and rough.
  2. height. I'm only attracted to men that are taller than I am.
  3. Girth. Skinny men do not do it for me.

Three things you just can't do:

  1. Sing.
  2. Keep my foot out of my mouth.
  3. Spell.

Three of your favorite hobbies:

  1. Reading the forums. Sadly this is #1.
  2. Reading everything else.
  3. watching movies

Three things you want to do really badly right now:

  1. Put Satan to bed. She is asleep in my lap. and my left arm is falling asleep under the weight, but she will be awake as soon as I lay her down. GRRR!
  2. Take a nice long soak in the tub.
  3. stop coughing.

Three careers you're considering:

  1. I'm not really considering any careers at the moment. But I want to be Wonder Woman when I grow up. Does that count as a career? Dodging bullets with snazzy gold bracelets should definitely count.

Three places you want to go on vacation:

  1. Anywhere that isn't TX.
  2. Anywhere outside the US. Australia, Asia, Europe etc...
  3. I would say Hawaii, but I would prefer to just move there.

Three kids names:

  1. Tater
  2. Satan
  3. Fang

Three things you want to do before you die:

  1. Travel the world
  2. Have a woman president.
  3. Have half a dozen grand children.

Three people who have to take this quiz now or die a slow orgasmic death:

  1. Cheri
  2. Ray
  3. Debbie

No comments: