Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Numero tres

One day, and three new blog enteries. I must be on a roll. Or something. I was just reading over my past enteries, and it made me sad. Those were the worst times, yet those were the best times. That's me quoting something; I'm not sure what.

In keeping with my past that I had forgotten about, I leave you with this.

"Goodbye from the world's biggest polluter." --George W. Bush, in parting words to British Prime Minister Gordon Brown and French President Nicolas Sarkozy at his final G-8 Summit, punching the air and grinning widely as the two leaders looked on in shock, Rusutsu, Japan, July 10, 2008

P.S. Oh, and since I've recently been reunited, kinda, sorta with my dear friend Eddie. I will post a link to his myspace page. He has moved to Nashville, and hopes to make it big. I wish him the best, and hope that he does in fact make it big. Just so I can say I know someone famous. ;)


http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=146971556
Now. Go and send Eddie some love.

No comments: