Wednesday, July 16, 2008

PS3 love story

DH bought himself a fancy new PS3. Along with that, he bought Metal Gear Solid 4. Now, there are not just one love story, but two taking place right now in my living room. DH has mad, to the point of drooling, love for his PS3. While, I sit here cracking up at love story plot line going on in MGS 4. Since when did manly shoot 'em up video games have romantic plot lines?

Want to know what my present was? Sure you do. I am now the proud owner of some fancy new red chairs. They pretty up the living room so nicely. DH said that they were fabulous, but I've noticed he never sit in either chair. Unlike a good wife, I'm not much concerned with his dislike of my chairs, because I love them. Despite the fact that the sit higher than a normal chair would due to all the extra cushiness. Hence the reason I call them my cushy thrones. Since I am queen of the world, they are exactly what I needed.

No comments: