Saturday, September 06, 2008

Christian bigots

So the school where I went to elementary school closed after my 8th grade year. Anyway, this Oct there is going to be a reunion. All the students that ever attended are welcome. I am honestly looking forward to seeing some of the people that I haven't see in years. However, there are a few people whom I wish wouldn't bother to show up. :/

There is one student in particular. She was in my class, and as it turns out she is a bigot of epic proportions. How do I know this, since she lives in NC? A website has been started so all students can post old year book pictures and just reminisce and catch up. Sounds wonderful doesn't it?

Bigot (I don't want to use her real name), started off posting some bull shit poem about not voting for Obama. Ya know, if he isn't who you want to vote for then by all means don't vote for him. However, if you aren't going to vote for him, base it on actual facts not on some bullshit clips you've caught on fox news. Her poem went on to say that if Obama gains the presidency we will all be in living in poverty (clearly she is well versed on politics). Oh, and she wishes that Obama were a tree, and her a dog so that she could pee on him. How nice and classy is that? And from someone that goes to great lengths to tell you how much of a Christian she is? Even better. Right?

Before all this transpired, I had added her as my facebook friend. FTR I am incredibly nosey. If you are my facebook friend, and you add pictures, I will look at them, and comment accordingly. So bigot posted many, many pictures of her new house that her and her hubby are building. It is a nice house. I was admiring their handiwork when I came upon a picture of a huge stove. Bigot so smartly tagged the pic with "Big 700 gallon water stove. We are converting to waste oil, solor wood burning for heat instead of paying the towel head for their "precious" oil! Waste oil, solar and wood are FREE!"


That is right. She actually used the words towel head. Right after espousing her fine Christian virtues and morals. I'm thinking that this reunion is going to make for a long night.

No comments: