Saturday, January 15, 2005

little ears

Satan has spent far too much time listening to my words of wisdom. Yesterday, after we passed a funeral procession and I explained what a funeral was. She said matter of factly, "If my daddy gets dead, I will kick his moonie and his ass."

I really need to start watching what I say around little ears.

Todays quote.
"She's doing a fine job of coordinating interagency. She's doing what her-I mean- it shouldn'a-the, the, the role of the national security advisor is to not only provide good advice to the President, which she does on a regular basis-I value her judgment and her intelligence-uhh-but, uhh-her job is also to deal interagency, and to help unstick things that may get stuck-is the best way to put it. She's an unsticker."

George W. Bush
October 28, 2003
Referring to Condoleezza Rice.

No comments: