Monday, January 10, 2005

Eh?

I received my first almost a teen eye roll from Tater. I feel so special now. heh

TMI I started my period, and I was felling rather blah. This is why I sat on the sofa eating Motrin and mini Snickers all day. I was not in the mood to cook dinner. So I loaded up the little heathens and took them to McDonald's for burgers and apple dippers. Much to their delight.

Is there some unwritten fast food law that only those employees that mumble in incoherent ways are allowed to work the register? Because that tends to always be the person that takes my order. The drive thru is even worse. Anyway, I placed the order and was waiting for the total. Instead I had this conversation.

Mumbles the McD's employee -"Mumble mumble mumble two"

Me- "Eh?"

Tater- "Uh, Mom. You are not Canadian."

Me-"Eh?"

Mumbles - blank stare

tater- "Mom, please stop. You are just doing this to annoy me."

Me- "Eh?"

Tater - Sighs. Rolls eyes.

Mumbles- strangely speaking as plain as day "did I miss something?"

Me -"Eh?"

Mumbles-"mumble mumble mumble"

At this point Tater turns to me, and we both laugh out loud.


Word of the day is conflict

Todays quote is

"And the other lesson is that there are people who can't stand what America stands for, and desire to conflict great harm on the American people."
GWB
July 28, 2003

No comments: